4NM Torque Wrench
A 4 Newton Meter preset T-handle wrench that provides precise and quick torque specification. Use this when installing our Boxcar Stem faceplates. Comes with both 4mm and T25 bits. It may also fit other parts on your bike that use a 4mm or T25 bolt.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
This is a high quality calibrated 4nm torque wrench made by the suppliers to Snap-On Tools, CDI. They are also a primary supplier of torque wrenches and torque screwdrivers to the GSA (General Service Administration of the U.S. Government) since 1968. All CDI products are individually serialized and meet or exceed appropriate ASME and ISO standards.
- -Includes 4mm and T25 bits
- -Magnetic shank holds tight and allows users to interchange bits as needed
- -Torque Limiting Technology helps to prevent over-tightening
- -High visibility colors allow for easy identification
- -Includes certificate of calibration (located on back of packaging)
- -Rounded T-handle grip provides added comfort
Stay in Touch
Our monthly email is an ongoing bike conversation for creative people who spend a lot of time in their garage.